- Go the “Challenge” page of your Carrot app. Hit the “Challenge a Friend” button.
- Select a friend from your friend list. Please note that you can only invite friends who are not already in a challenge, or have a pending invitation from someone else. Confirm that you would like to challenge this friend to a Step Together Challenge.
- Wait for your friend to accept your invitation.
4. Once they accept, your Step Together Challenge will begin shortly (either that day if they accept before noon, or the following day if they accept after noon).
5. You will be able to see how you and your friend are doing on the current day, and how many daily goals you have collectively met so far during the challenge. Encourage each other to hit 100% of your step goals by the end of the day! Invite your friend to go for a little evening walk together if they’re nearly there and just need a few more steps to make it. It’s easier to be more active when we have support and encouragement from our friends.
6. At the end of the 7 day period, if you have achieved at least 10 step goals together, you will both earn points (in addition to the points you earn for stepping if you are eligible for daily step goal points).