Since launching Carrot Rewards in Ontario in 2017, we’ve grown our community to over 700,000 members! It’s been an amazing journey thus far and we owe a very special thank-you to our government partners for helping us plant our feet and being able to reward you, daily, for walking more with Carrot. In fact, with the help of our government partners, we have increased physical activity by over 20%. Now that’s a major accomplishment!
Effective December 8, 2018, this phase of support from our government partners in Ontario, for now, has come to an end. This is why you no longer earn points for meeting your Daily Step Goal. However, you will continue to:
- earn points for completing quizzes;
- earn points for inviting your friends to Carrot;
- get a personalized Daily Step Goal to help motivate you and track your Streaks;
- earn points when you complete Step Together Challenges;
- get full access to blog posts; and,
- view your friends’ progress in your leaderboard.